"REST UP! Don't got a lot to do today..."
Epithet Switched is an Audio Project by JellyDaisies. The story takes place in a role swap Alternate Universe of Epithet Erased, where various character's ages and personalities are swapped around.
- Adaptational Badass: Adult Molly herself is much more creative with her Epithet, using it to mask her group's presence when they break into the museum.
- Adult Molly's Banzai Blasters are also shown to be more competent compared to their canonical counterparts, some of them even have Epithets.
- Adaptational Nice Guy: As is befitting of the role swap between Mera and Indus, Mera is friendly and enthusiastic. Shes described in her trivia card as Size: Tiny, Heart: Huge.
- Adaptational Villainy:
- Indus is the one behind the museum robbery in this universe.
- Adult Molly leads her own Banzai Blaster squad.
- Trixie and Phoenica, Molly's best friends in the original, are part of her Banzai Blaster squad in this universe.
- Animal Motifs: Like her canonical counterpart, Molly has a bear motif. She has a small bear pin in her hair ribbon, is referred to as Mama Bear, has retractable claws embedded in her uniform, and calls kids cubs.
- Bears Are Bad News: Played with, Adult Molly has the bear motif but is still a very kind person, but its played somewhat straight when she pulls rank. Her Banzai Blasters actually call her "Momma Bear".
- Benevolent Boss: While she may be strict, Adult Molly is kind and encouraging to her minions, and her minions in turn adore and respect her.
- Big Bad Wannabe: Young Giovanni is eager to become the "best bad guy"... sadly he's outclassed by the more experienced Epithet users, with most of his small victories being due to them underestimating him.
- Even Evil Has Standards: Adult Molly may be a criminal, but she won't hurt children. She even has her minions keep an eye on Young Giovanni to make sure he doesn't get hurt.
- Mythology Gag: Adult Molly's conversation with Young Giovanni on the power of his Epithet is word-for-word the same as the canonical version, right down to Giovanni trying to convince her that it's lava/acid/lav-acid.
- Likewise when Young Giovanni finds out that Adult Molly's Epithet is actually named "Dumb", Molly turns to stone out of shock as her stat sheet appears.
- "Super Sentai" Stance: Adult Molly's Banzai Blasters naturally have their own posing technique, unlike their canonical counterparts, they are much more impressive, to the point where Young Giovanni fawns over them.
- The Stoic: Indus is this with his role swapped with Mera. Compared with his canon counterpart, hes a lot colder, much more serious and smarter, is described with a resting disappointed father face and speaks with a flat tone much of the time.