Tinytopia is a city management simulation game developed by MeNic Games and published by Mastiff Entertainment and released on August 30, 2021.
The game is a combination of a traditional city management game mixed with a physics-based puzzle game. The player takes on the role of an individual building cities out of toy blocks and can either manage the city like a traditional city, or make use of in-game physics to knock down and destroy the city. The player can also use disasters such as wildfires and tornadoes to destroy the city.
This game builds the following tropes:
- Achievement System: Every one of the game's stages has an Achievement List which the residents of the city ask you to complete.
- Attack of the 50-Foot Whatever: In the Jurassic Island stage, a Tyrannosaurus Rex attacking the city is one of the disasters.
- Big Applesauce: New York City is one of the featured levels.
- Kaiju: The Tyrannosaurs Rex on Jurassic Island attacks the city as one of the disasters.
- Toy Time: The entire game is built around a theme of toy blocks being built on a wooden table. If you zoom the camera out all the way you can see the table is in the middle of a living room.