You've come into this forest to find a mysterious creature said to reside therein. All you need is enough video evidence of it to confirm its existence and you're set. Sounds simple enough, right?
Yeah, about that. You're not the first one to try that. People have come before you to capture evidence of this thing, but none of them have ever survived encounters with it. It would be suicide to face it without the right gear. Maybe you can find it out in the woods.
Raw Footage contains examples of:
- Always Night: At least on level in the game is shrouded in perpetual darkness.
- Batter Up!: Your melee weapon in the game is a baseball bat.
- Don't Go in the Woods: Everyone who tried to discover this creature before you is dead. If you're not careful, you'll join them... in death I mean.
- Handgun: This is your ranged weapon in the game.
- Heal Thyself: If you have a medkit, you can recover any health you lost.
- Horned Humanoid: The cryptid has horns on its head.
- In a Single Bound: Whenever the creature leaves the game map, it jumps straight up at high speeds.