Q-Clash! (formerly Quantum Clash, but changed due to copyright) is a First-Person Shooter Hero Shooter game made on Roblox. It's heavily inspired by Blizzard Entertainment's Overwatch. You play as one of the eight clashers and work together as a team to complete your objective while preventing the enemy from accomplishing the same goal or hindering your progress. Each map has a specific goal you need to accomplish, ranging from capturing the control point to pushing the payload. Whoever finishs their objective first wins.
The game started as a paid access alpha where you need ROBUX to pay. Was originally going to be relased at December 2016 but was pushed to July 1st, 2018. It eventually became free to play in January 8th 2019. The game to this day is still receiving constant updates.
The game can be found here.
Q-Clash! provides examples of:
- Announcer Chatter: The announcer is voiced in this game, a rarity for a game on Roblox.
- Checkpoint: Present during the Payload mode. When the cart reaches a checkpoint, the spawn will shift teams to different spawns. Pushers will be closer while defenders have their spawn pushed back.
- Competitive Balance: Each clashers serve different roles for the team and are rounded by their weapons, stats and abilities.
- Competitive Multiplayer
- Cosmetic Award: Most of the items you get are only skins and emotes.
- Excited Show Title!: Q-Clash!
- Flavour Text: Pressing and holding H during a match will give you info on the Clashers themselves along with their weapon and ability info.
- Limit Break: All classes have one.
- Loot Boxes: You can get them through daily rewards or paying via ROBUX. They only hand out Cosmetic Awards.
- Play Every Day: Usually to get daily rewards.
- No Plot? No Problem!: So far, there's no story around Q-Clash! and how the clashers they came to be. Clashers do have backstory but they aren't in depth.
- Palette Swap: Some of the skins are this.
- Player Versus Player
- Video Game Tutorial: It has one where Ghost is featured to demonstrate the basics.