A mercenary that is part of the Elite Special Forces. Ghost comes with an assault rifle. He can use his Aim Down Sights ability which grants him better accuracy with his rifle at a cost of movement speed and he cannot jump. His Primary Ability is his Grenades, which he can throw at his foes. His Secondary Ability is his Sprint which... makes him sprint with no cooldown but prevents his other abilities to use until he stops. His ultimate is Air Strike which allows to call upon a barrage of missiles to rain down on enemies, depending on their location.
- Area of Effect: His Air Strike allows to strike any area the enemies are at. Any caught in the blast will take massive damage.
- Boom in the Hand: Holding the grenade for too long result in this. Oddly, Ghost doesn't take damage from it.
- Boring, but Practical: Ghost's kit isn't flashy compared to the others but is useful in most situations.
- One of his ability is to run. While that sounds lame, it has no cooldown. This give Ghost an easy time to move around and cover.
- Cool Shades
- Do Not Run with a Gun: During his sprint, he cannot use his gun to shoot. Or use his other abilities for that matter.
- Drill Sergeant Nasty: Downplayed. He will call out his teammates with nasty comments such as not pushing the payload. Otherwise, he's more egotistical and brash than nasty.
- Jack-of-All-Stats: Is well-rounded, having a weapon that is useful for combat in any range and has decent HP. His speed gives him enough ground to cover and hide. He does have trouble against larger opponents.
- Limit Break: Air Strike. Ghost can call upon an air strike and choose which area the enemies are at. Can choose up to three targets.
- One-Man Army: Says this if he does a killstreak.
- Narcissist: Certainly thinks highly of himself. Some of his quotes suggest he can solve his team's problems.
- Rule of Three: Can choose only three spots to launch a strike.
- Sunglasses at Night: Can invoke this if the map is Castle Night.
- Throw Down the Bomblet: One of his abilities. Can be hold onto shorten fuse time.
The world's most famous pirate. Sheila uses two flintlock shotguns that has good spread damage but poor range. She is mostly a frontline fighter and relies on quick movement and reactions to get the jump on her foes. Her ultimate is her Parrot Bomb, where she plants a birdseed that is marked by a X. After 1-2 seconds, it explodes, dealing 125 contact damage to anyone near the radius.
- Action Girl
- Close-Range Combatant: Her shotguns are effective at close range but struggles on mid-range and long-range fights. She can use her speed to close the gap.
- Deadly Dodging: Her only ability.
- Expy: Of Overwatch's Tracer minus the time abilities. To a lesser extent, Scout.
- Fragile Speedster: Has great mobile speed and her rolls give her better movement options but has low health.
- Hit-and-Run Tactics: Is her main playstyle. She can shoot her foes and roll away before her foes can react and take action.
- Limit Break: Her Parrot Bomb.
- Mechanically Unusual Fighter: Along with Zandena, she doesn't have an ability keybind to the "E" key.
- Pirate Girl
- Talk Like a Pirate
Rascal is a mechanically minded maverick who uses a turret for territory control. His Scrap Cannon is his main weapon which can shoot nails either automatically or a barrage of them. It can also be used to repair his turret. His other ability is his Launch Pad, which allows him and his team to launch themselves a great distance. His ultimate is his Chrome Dome. The dome protect him and his allies from damage and can heal them too.
- Barrier Warrior: His Chrome Dome creates a barrier that allows protection to him, his turrets and team.
- Boring, but Practical: The Launch Pad. While it has no combat use, it's incredible in terms of mobile support. It's useful for transporting slower characters and quickly going to the frontlines or retreating fast. Not to mention useful for bypassing walls or reaching hard to reach spots where you can deploy a nasty turret nest.
- Limit Break: His Chrome Dome.
- Nail 'Em: His Scrap Cannon can shoot either decent damaging nails with a slow fire rate or a barrage of nails that deals hefty damage but eats up ammo fast.
- In a Single Bound: The Launch Pad shoots him and other characters into the air at a wide arc.
- The Turret Master: Summons a turret to protect the area.
The Immortal Defender. Sir Knight is a walking armor ghost that uses his protective barrier to help protect himself and his teammates from harm. He carries his broadsword to slash at any foes who comes close to him. His ability has the Electro Ball. This allows him to shoot a ball of electricity that does chain damage if there is a nearby group. Another ability is his Knight's Leap, which allows him to leap high into the air and strike onto any nearby foes. His ultimate is Immortal, a golden area that grants him invincibility if he stays on that spot. His allies also gets the invincible boost.
- Area of Effect: If his Electro Ball strikes an enemy in a nearby group, it does chain damage to enemies near by.
- Animated Armor: Unless you count his brown arms as skin. It appears this armor is possessed by a ghost. Averted with some of his skins which shows his real face.
- Close-Range Combatant: Relies on his sword for attacks up close. Subverted in that he has an Electro Ball, but it has slow speed and has a long cooldown, so he relies on melee anyways.
- Foil: Is this compared to Cyborg. Both are slow guys with abilities that help increase their defense that also protects their allies. Sir Knight is more supernatural and focus on defense with close range attacks. His Shield can protect his allies for as long as he wants until the Shield's HP depletes to zero. His Electro Ball and Knight's leap allows him to negate his slow speed and lack of range a bit. Cyborg is more technological and his weapon kit is mainly for long range offense but can't get around with his slow speed. And his Shields Up is temporary and has a cooldown.
- Mighty Glacier: Has incredible HP along with additional armor points which in total goes up to a whopping 300 HP. Along with his Sheild which has 777 HP and brutal melee damage, he is among the strongest and durable heroes. However, his walk speed is awful, which can be migated with his Knight's Leap.
- In a Single Bound: Can leap high into the air and strike on downed foes.
- Limit Break: Knight's Immortal.
- Luckily, My Shield Will Protect Me: Deploys his Sheild to protect himself and other teams.
- Shock and Awe: Shoots a ball of lightning at his foes.
- Action Girl
- Cold Sniper: Isn't very friendly to her teammates or her foes. She is stoic and focuses on wiping her enemies out in cold blood.
- Deadly Gas: She can lay down a Poison Field to toxicate her foes if they step onto it.
- Difficult, but Awesome: She very frail and her weapon takes some precision to use. If you can keep your aim steady and find a good hiding position, she'll easily threaten her opponents from setting foot.
- Expy: Design-wise, her default skin and weapon is similar to RWBY`s Ruby Rose and her Crescent Rose.
- Mechanics-wise, her teleport is very similar to Overwatch's Reaper along with the cold personality.
- Glass Cannon: Deals hefty damage if fully charged along with deadly headshots. In turn, she has low HP and will get wiped out if she's spotted or gets caught in a crossfire.
- Interface Screw: If you get hit by Reaper's Silver Bullets, you and any nearby allies will be blinded as the dark fog covers up your vision. This reduced your visibility for seven seconds. Also used to be this effect when shooting a fully charged snipe but in the June 5th, 2019 patch, it has now been replaced with a poison status.
- Limit Break: Her Silver Bullets.
- Long-Range Fighter: Can snipe off her opponents at a distance but is ill-equipped to handle close range.
- Not So Stoic: While she's generally serious, Reaper will make a quip or crack a joke at occasions if she takes out her foes.
- Sniper Rifle: Carries one.
- Standard Status Effects: Her Poison Field allows to poison any enemy that makes contact.
A devoted healer and guardian, Zandena uses her Mana Staff to heal her allies and keep them up in top condition. She's incredibly mobile but has lackluster offense. Her ultimate is Supercharged, which gives her and whoever she is healing a status buff that gives them double damage and havled taken damage at the cost of limited time.
- Bird People: She and her kind are this.
- Boring, but Practical: While her offense is quite weak, her healing allows to restore her team's health along with an overheal that gives them additional HP, making them survive more longer. This allows Zandena's team better longevity overall, making her a valuable asset to the team.
- Expy: To Overwatch`s Mercy, right down to the angel motif and abilities.
- Guardian Angel
- Last Of Her Kind
- Limit Break: Her Supercharged.
- Mechanically Unusual Fighter: Along with Sheila, she has no E keybind.
- Not Quite Flight: Her Mother's Wing ability gives her a quick flight, allowing Zandena to fly over barriers or close near to her allies. It doesn't last long but the cooldown is fairly short.
- Older Than They Look: While she looks fairly youthful to middle-aged, she's actually 455 years old!
- Shock and Awe: Her staff's main attack. While does the weakest damage per hit, the rate is fast, making it useful for finishing off frailer or weakened foes.
- The Medic
A sophisticated man of mystery. Decker, P.I. is an offense clasher that works best behind enemy lines. His main weapon is his revolver that does decent damage on its own but has a rapid fire mechanic that allows him to shoot his remaining bullets very quickly at the cost of low accuracy. His Smoke Bomb allows him to turn invisible, making for a clean getaway or to confuse his foes and hide his tracks. His ultimate is Confiscate, which Decker jumps into the air and creates a large sphere around him. Anyone caught into the sphere will have all of their abilities and weapons disabled for 3 seconds, giving Decker's team to easily finish them off.
- Confusion Fu: His Smoke Bomb and Invisibility allows him to set up mind games with his foes. Hiding his tracks allows him dance around the enemy and strike without the enemy team knowing until it`s too late.
- Cool Hat
- Invisibility Cloak
- Limit Break: Decker's ultimate is Arrested.
- Mechanically Unusual Fighter: Doesn't have an ability keybind to the "E" key.
- Power Nullifier: Confiscate allows Decker to arrest and take his enemy team's weapons and abilities...for 3 seconds. Can be useful for his teammates to wipe out the arrested.
- Revolvers Are Just Better: Carries a revolver that has a rapid-fire function. This allows him to dish out huge damage in a quick second. The downside is that this leaves him with a slow reload. His normal shots do pretty decent damage too.
The original super soldier. Cyborg uses his Machine Arm to dish out rapid bullets onto his foes but will overheat if held for too long, leading to a cooldown. He can increase his fire rate without overheating his gun. His primary ability is to shoot rockets, up to a storage of three and has a one second cooldown. His secondary is Shields Up, which grants him additional HP to him and increase more HP depending on how many allies are near him. Cyborg's ultimate is the Hyper Cannon. It takes a while to charge up, but once fired it decimates anything in its path. While strong, he has awful mobility so don't expect him to win races.
- Arm Cannon
- Charged Attack: His Hyper Cannon requires him standing still and charging up before releasing the beam.
- Cyborg: It's in his name, duh.
- Death-or-Glory Attack: His Hyper Cannon does insane damage but not only it take a awhile to charge up, Cyborg becomes a sitting duck during this attack, leaving himself vulnerable to ambushes.
- Foil: Is this compared to Sir Knight. Both are slow guys with abilities that help increase their defense that also protects their allies. Cyborg is more technological and his weapon kit is mainly for long range offense but can't get around with his slow speed. And his Shields Up is temporary and has a cooldown. Sir Knight is more supernatural and focus on defense with close range attacks. His Sheild can protect his allies for as long as he wants until the Shield's HP depletes to zero. His Electro Ball and Knight's leap allows him to migate his slow speed and lack of range a bit.
- Limit Break: Hyper Cannon.
- Mighty Glacier: Has a powerful cannon with excellent fire rate to demolish most foes along with rockets to spare. He has tons of HP and his Shields Up grants him another layer of defense, making him a terrifying tank. This comes at the cost of having poor mobility along with his gun needing to spin up before fire.
- Wave-Motion Gun: His Hyper Cannon.