Diamantalia (derived from Diamant (Diamond) and Hetalia) is a fanmade Cardverse Axis Powers Hetalia RPG starring Canada in it's main role.
After being constantly snubbed in a world meeting, Canada leaves to try to find somewhere to reflect on his situation about how he belongs with everyone. Not too long after, he gets burned with a '2 of Diamonds' and falls into a fountain, teleporting him into the Cardverse realm, and accidentally destroying his only way home in the process. Now stuck in that world and mistaken as "Matthew", he has to travel to the four kingdoms that are in peril from an unknown source and try to find a way back him.
The game can be found here
Diamantalia contains examples of:
- Apologises a Lot: Canada
- Be Careful What You Wish For: You go from lamenting about no one noticing you to being noticed by an entire kingdom and seemingly everyone and their dog knowing your name. Even if it's not yours.
- Changeling Fantasy: A slight change to this formula, but basically this
- Crossing the Desert: Wild-Man's Land to Diamonds
- Easily Overheard Conversation: "Could too! Besides, I'm starving!!" "If you want to be a dumbass I won't stop you."
- Emotionally Tongue-Tied: Canada when talking to Ukraine
- Fish out of Temporal Water: While Canada seemed to come from the 1950's, the cardverse world seems all the way back in medival era.
- I Am Who??: Being mistaken for the Cardverse Canada-Equivelent from the very start, even more so to find out he's a crowned prince here.
- Masquerading As the Unseen: Matthew hadn't been seen for a decade, Canada seemed to fit the bill close enough!
- No Sympathy: AMERICA
- Not in Kansas Anymore: Canada finding himself in the Cardverse world.
- Unpopular Popular Character: Canada
- Quiet Cry for Help: "Just... notice me."
- What Could Possibly Go Wrong?: America's plan to eat Russia and Ukraine's food right in front of them