A Life Remembered is a choose your own adventure text-game. It is about how the Player Character gets into a coma, and about his or her journey into the underworld in order to Set Right What Once Went Wrong while exploring their own memories in the process. Contains a confusing Jigsaw Puzzle Plot and lots of paradoxes guaranteed. They befriend a lady named Vivian shortly before their accident. A mentor called Goethe also helps the player as they try to recollect their memories to obtain a precious pocket-watch which almost everyone in the underworld is after...
This work contains...
- Character Customization: The Player Character can be customised.
- Convenient Coma: The Player Character goes into one. There is a reason for this which is yet to be revealed.
- Cool Mask: Goethe has a mask that looks like the ones that plague-doctors wear, the reasoning behind this is unknown at first.
- Fallen Hero: Implied to be Goethe herself.
- Fire and Brimstone Hell: The majority of the game is set in the underworld.
- Grim Reaper: Rayne is the jovial grim-reaper in this story.
- Haunted House: You can haunt your own house...
- MacGuffin Escort Mission: The Reset-Button pocket watch, which holds the power to stop time itself.
- Multicolored Hair: The main character as an option can have rainbow hair if desired.
- Mysterious Protector: Goethe acts like one, but this time her motives may be far from pure.
- Near-Death Clairvoyance: Due to the coma, the main character has this experience when they get seperated from their body.
- Psychic Powers: The main character can have psychic powers if desired.