Hi there. As you may guess, I am Wheatleyfangirl.
I discovered this site back in 2011 and kinda stayed here a lot longer then I intend. My username came from the fact I am a Wheatley fangirl, though I have more faves than just Wheatley from Portal
Things to know about me.Names I go by:
- Lollipop Jewel
Loves: Video games, animations, music and much more.
- Bug Fables
- Madness Combat
- Castle Crashers
- Henry Stickmin Series
- Friday Night Funkin'note
- Ambiguous Gender Identity: I'm actually considering the fact that I might actually be Demiwoman not Cis woman.
- All Girls Want Bad Boys: Zig Zagged. Most of my fictional crushes fall under Villains/Morally grey while some are not that at all.
- Asexual: Downplayed, I am actually Demisexual but I do consider my sexuality to be part of the ace spectrum.
- Autism: Yes, I am this. I don't know when I was diagnose with this but I known this all my life.
- Older Sibling Worship: Downplayed. I love my older sibling but I still know that they're not a flawless human being.
- Cannot Spit It Out: Justified as I'm Autistic but I do have a bit of trouble saying how I feel, almost to the point of frustration. I'm still working on getting better at telling people how I feel.
- Hates Being Touched: Justified and Downplayed. This is due to being Autistic. I only am comfortable with being touched by people (real and fictional) I know or I'm too touch starved to care.
- Ms. Imagination: I tend to be in my little world that I made up in my head
- Older Than They Look: Would you believe that I'm in my 20s just by looking at me
- Single Girl Seeks Most Popular Guy: Zig Zagged. Some of my fictional crushes do end up being "the internet sexyman/woman" while some are obscure or not as popular but well liked.
- Single Woman Seeks Good Man: If a fictional crush is not evil/morally grey then they tend to be this. They mostly fall under the Sidekick/Deuteragonist trope than main.
- Sugar-and-Ice Personality: I describe myself as this online. It's Downplayed IRL
- Tsundere: Zig Zagged to certain characters and people.
- Darker and Edgier: Downplayed. I've gotten more darker avatars, mostly on the 2nd page, but most of my avatars are still lighthearted and/or comedic.
- Mood Whiplash: Downplayed. The first page has a fair number of Nintendo characters, but here and there are some darker aesthetic avatars that stand out in comparison (Not necessarily scary ones, but ones that are certainly different from Nintendo's vibe).