From every pore flows out passion and fear
Swinging from joy of red to anguish of blue
I can't muster the courage to ask, my dear.
And hear how I bend towards you, revere
You, yet that ship has sailed, my courage flew
I am left alone, I just timidly peer.
In marriage and to hold mine close back, warm.
And using your wit and cheer, craft with strands
A fine silken blanket of heat to hold in the storm.
Never to leave, forget, flee, or disband.
Okay, so I'm a troper of sorts. As you might tell, I'm a bit of a(n amateur) writer/poet. Add in a few doses of programming, math, logic, economics, and what people keep telling me is a fetish for well organized data and you get me. Might call me a bit of scholar. Actually, add in some romantic philosophy in their too. And some Christian/Buddhist/Democratic morals in there. And...
Well, I guess I'll end this by saying I'm a mixed bag of information, knowledge, and philosophies. On the good side, this makes me a great debater. On the other hand, this makes me pretty terrible at describing myself in a concise manner, so right now this page is open for whoever to edit and add on tropes they think fits my persona.
I'm also known as Ramus. It's an interesting story about how I ended up putting his mask on for a while, one that going to take too long to tell.
Tropes that apply to Usht
- Ambiguous Gender — Played With. Sabre's Edge
- Cargo Ship: With Flirting Mode. ~ betterthanstrawberry
- Determinator: To the extent of my own detriment at times.
- Corrupt the Cutie: what the Troper Shipping Thread is going to do to you. Search your feelings, you know it to be true. —Sabre's Edge
- For Great Justice: Help the weak, save the innocent, and remember the forgotten.
- FOR SCIENCE!: the only explanation for the Fetishes statistical liveblog. That, and the fact that it's funny as hell. — Sabre's Edge
- Motifs: Knights apparently. This even apply to a lot of tropes. Let's count, shall we?
- Pyromaniac - Come on, you know you are ;P - Nekoalexa
- Team Dad: I sometimes fall into this.
- Team Mom: And to keep the gender gag running, also this.
- Warrior Poet — Tropers/1whowillmakeEnzeru
Liveblogs done or being worked on right now.
- The Fetishes Topic in Yack Fest ~ Discontinued due to the fact that there was too much room for offending someone.
- Let's Learn to Crawl: Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup 0.8
Everything below this is a sandbox for others. Just keep it PG-13.
- Considering all the times I've seen you around Forum Games, it's past time for me to drop by and say hi. (Also, mini-me avatar flatters me no end. I'd like to hug you for it.) — Sabre's Edge
- HEWO LIL' TROPAW-fringeman
- I haven't seen that much of you but from what I have you deserve a medal and that medal deserves another tiny medal for it to wear. —SARK
- The small amount of vandalism here saddens me. Allow me to help cure this terrible disease that is known as an almost-blank page. — Phoenixor
- You seem like an interesting person. And, well, people who don't have a fetish for well-organized data simply haven't discovered the joy that are spreadsheets. — Latw PIAT
- While I may not always agree with your opinions, I find you and other tropers to be one of the few non-Too Dumb to Live individuals that I know of. Therefore, I award you an Internet cookie that was baked from the slavering pits of Cyber-Mordor for your consumption. >:) — Ekuran
- PG-13? Aw, now what am I supposed to do with all this [DELETED DUE TO GRATUITOUS RAUNCH]? -Pykrete
- Hello, Oh, reincarnating one! That's the only explanation I can come up with for the fact that you go from class to class, leveling each one up to 100 before resetting. You DID say you were Buddhist... (Although obviously you haven't reached Nirvana yet) ~Al Ciao
- You totally should vandalize people's pages. It's fun. :P -Nekoalexa