Stone Basilisk; or Garner as I am also known, occasionally with 465 tacked on at the end.
Born and raised in Nova Scotia, Canada, I'm a quiet person mostly known for being a severe Deadpan Snarker at even the best of times. My hobbies include reading, miniature-collecting, video-gaming, roleplaying on the Star Craft 2 mod Cortex, and - obviously - troping.
Tropes I have labeled myself with:
- Canada, Eh? : My home and native land.
- Color Motif : If I can choose my color in any game, it'll probably be brown or some other subdued shade.
- Complacent Gaming Syndrome : I'm fairly guilty of this. If I'm not under pressure to constantly be changing and adapting, I'll likely just stick with whatever I'm already used to.
- In any game where character equipment must be changed regularly, like an RPG, I generally try to only make small tweaks and keep the replacement loadout as close to the original as possible.
- Deadpan Snarker
- The Snark Knight : Friends and good acquaintances generally consider me something to this effect.
- Suffers Newbies Poorly : When it comes to roleplaying, I'm a fairly harsh critic. Show up with a Generic Doomsday Villain or cookie-cutter 'kingdom', and I'll usually try to keep my distance. I tend to be a bit softer towards players who are at least polite and literate, but plain bad writing is just intolerable.