My name is raziel365, I'm a university student of the career of civil engineering and I'm a peruvian straight male. I happened to find this page while browsing the internet some seven years ago and have been a troper since then, though to my own admission I'm not a big editor.
In the matter of politics, I'm mostly center-left, with some elements of the right there and then. If we happen to meet in the forums, I hope I do not offend you.
Have a good day or night, good sir/madam, and I wish you enjoy your stay here. because there is no escape from here.
Here are some tropes that I find interesting one way or another:
- Altum Videtur: Though I don't speak it, I'm a fan of Latin.
- Anti-Hero: Honestly, I can't really call myself a straight out good guy.
- Badass Bookworm: One of my favorite tropes, which doesn't have anything to do with the fact that I'm an intellectually inclined person.
- Big, Badass Bird of Prey: They are my favourite animals, with the Andean Condor, the western Black-chested buzzard-eagle and the Spanish Imperial Eagle being my top three.
- Blue Is Heroic: What can I say, it's my favorite colour.
- Brains Evil, Brawn Good: Defied, it's one of my least liked tropes actually.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: Which has been a source of pain for me ever since I entered collegue, not to mention it is one of my worst habits.
- Christianity Is Catholic: Zigzagged, I'm a Catholic who holds loyalty to the Church, however, that doesn't mean I'll bash other Christian denominations for their beliefs, I don't agree yet I won't attack.
- Darker and Edgier: I do like prefer those works more than the light stuff, that doesn't mean I don't appreciate levity mind you.
- Deadpan Snarker: As self-admited one in real life and a prefered trope of mine, after all, snarking can help you deal with half of what life tends to throw at you.
- Gratuitous German: Ein bisschen, I sprache night viele deutsch.
- Gratuitous Spanish: No cuesta usar la lengua madre de uno de vez en cuando.
- Heroes Prefer Redheads: Not much of a hero, but redheads are indeed my type.
- Heroes Prefer Swords: While I'm not a hero of any sort, I do take lessons on swordmanship.
- Latino Is Brown: As stereotypical as this sounds, yes, and I feel no shame on that.
- Morality Kitchen Sink: A personal favorite since it really shows the full spectrum of motivation and reasons for ones actions.
- Neutral Good: To put a spin on one of Julius Caesar's quotes "If you must break the law, do it for justice and good: in all other cases, observe it."
- Nice Guy: I prefer protagonist who show kindness and politeness, and I believe one should try to be kind to others in real life.
- Thou Shall Not Kill: Zigzagged, while I do not like the concept of killing someone, I do believe that it can be a necesary in some occasions.
- Tsundere: My favorite archetype of character actually for females.