22 November, 1963, Dallas, TX: President Kennedy is gunned down under mysterious circumstances.
26 April, 1986, Chernobyl, Ukraine: A nuclear meltdown creates a worldwide ecological disaster.
December, 2002: Firefly is cancelled.
What do these things have in common? Obviously nothing. Quit reading into stuff.
Anywho, this is the troper page for Lok Iago. Odds are pretty good that, if you're reading this, we don't need a plot synopsis, so let's just go for the tropes.
This troper provides examples of:
- Acrofatic - Capable of 10 mile hikes at high altitude, prolonged exposure, and massive bouts of DDR.
- Adventurer Archaeologist
- Anti-Hero - Type III
- Apologises a Lot
- Arson, Murder, and Admiration - A not-infrequent response to some of the more unusual events in his life.
- Chaotic Neutral - Occasionally veers into Chaotic Good or Neutral Evil, but never stays there.
- Chivalrous Pervert
- Deadpan Snarker
- Fat Bastard - Word of God says this will change on future seasons.
- Grumpy Bear - To the extent where he frequently quotes the Page Quote.
- Magnificent Bastard - Played with. He frequently acts like it, but whether or not he succeeds is a matter of circumstance.
- Noble Demon
- The Slacker