"Grumpy Bear" may refer to one of the following:
- The Cynic: Someone who always has low expectations for everything.
- The Eeyore: A perpetually depressed and pessimistic character.
- Gleeful and Grumpy Pairing: One character is light-hearted and cheerful while the other is serious and irritable.
- Grumpy Old Man: An elderly character who's grouchy.
- Hair-Trigger Temper: A character gets constantly angry about anything.
- The Killjoy: A character who spoils other people's fun because it offends them.
- Perpetual Frowner: A character that almost never smiles.
- Silly Rabbit, Idealism Is for Kids!: A cynical character proves to an idealistic character that their worldview is wrong and/or juvenile.
- Sour Outside, Sad Inside: A character whose abrasiveness hides a feeling of hurt.
- Sour Supporter: A cynical member of a team of heroes and/or heroines.
- Stepford Snarker: A character uses their snarkiness and grumpiness to hide their emotions.
If an internal link led you here, please correct the link to point to the right page.