Oh, hello. This is my first time in here so I just want to help with you all in TV Tropes ^-^
We provide with these following tropes:
- Attention Deficit Creator Disorder: As a creator for some of my personal fanfics, yes.
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!: ADHD and autism really has some wonders in my mind. Downplayed since I am doing my best to stay focus, with some success.
- Ambiguous Disorder: Subverted. I am autistic, but you won't see it well. Just be civil whenever we talk, m'kay?
- Berserk Button: A mild case, but don't discuss politics or really controversial issues in my messages. They kind of tic me off a bit.
- Subtext: I like putting some subtext in some of my fics, whether Romantic, Foe Yay, Hoy Yay or something personal.
- World Building: My favorite past time, when I have not much to do.
Tropes that I utilized in my fanfics:
- Blue and Orange Morality: Many of my deity characters possess this mindset, whether they are willing to loop a universe just to fix a patch of ruined reality, do an elaborated chess plan to destroy just one character (and make sure they are permanently dead) or just doing business. Appropriately, many of their inspiration were drawn from the real faeries.
- Date My Avatar: Dream Variant which would be prevalent in a future fanfic, but I just want to right a fic where I will be loving an avatar representation of my Dad. Of course, this will cause some problems.
- Expy: Many, if not most, of my OCs were inspired greatly by one or many characters. OC are not generally bad things, either. Just utilize them with care...
- Foil: Some of my personas and OCs, though they are subject into some criticisms and improvement.
- Not So Different: Many of my characters, including myself.
- Some were dealing with the lose of their love ones in the hands of murder, but while one of them is able to move on with the help of his friends, the other is slowly consumed by hatred of her family's murderer, which would either turn her to try kill any and all royal children's relatives, commit suicide, or worse.
- Reality Ensues: One of my OC race is basically a Gem shout-out, with them naturally growing gems in their body. Sounds bland or uninteresting? Well, some have reported that those unfortunate were crippled or died from them growing in places that are really sensitive.
- One race of elves has the Can't Argue with Elves mindset. This causes a lot of problems between neighboring species until one day they did something terrible in the name of their superiority. It is a wonder that there are still some living up to this day...
- Space Elves: An OC alien race of technologically advanced people. However, having an Our Elves Are Better mindset differs from each person to person and as such, not every is trying to be superior.
- Stepford Smiler: I used them for some of my characters. So far, three of them were the most likable, though one is a mixed of Depressed and Unstable.
- The Unfettered: Again, my deity OCs. They may be friendly to many people and even their champions, but they will do anything to get rid of the dirt, anything including their own champions.