This is Golden Sonic 64!
I just chose this name just because I wanted to, but I realized how much it doesn't fit me. Other than that I'm a shy, observant troper who is into typical teenager things, besides Music. So be willing to talk about most things Anime, VideoGames, and maybe Western Animation. I am willing to do anything that will make me become a confident, and wise person, possibly a Bad Ass.
Tropes Applying To Me:
- Fanboy: To lots of things; Fire Emblem Awakening, Xenoblade, Ganondorf, Fullmetal Alchemist, Gurren Lagann, and etc.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: I have a lot of ideas that I think would be think good for writing but I never get around to putting on something.
- Bi the Way: Wouldn't care if I had either a boyfriend or a girlfriend.
- Sacred Cow: My personal ones are Xenoblade and Gurren Lagann.
- Fan Hater: Some fanbases grinds my gears sometimes. Notably the Super Smash Bros. fanbase, the The Legend of Zelda Fanbase, and the Sonic the Hedgehog Fanbase. Note that I actually like those games.
- Berserk Button: I hate it when someone uses the word "Fag" as an insult even more so than when someone uses the C word. I understand that the word "Fag" in Britain means a cigarette, but it still pisses me off. Other than that there's insulting my Sacred Cows.
- Pet-Peeve Trope: Has to be Word Cruft, I hate myself for using it. Also any Ending Trope that leads into a bad ending depending on the media.
- Verbal Tic: I like to refer to Rated M for Manly royality characters as X-Sama! For example: Ganon-Sama!
- Weapon of Choice: Not in Real Life, but in games I tend to use magic-based weapons like a Tome or a magical staff.