- Alice Allusion: Obviously a major character theme, but particularly so in Part II.
- Artificial Human: Which nobody knows except her human counterpart, not even herself.
- The Atoner: She's realized how callous and uncaring for people's lives she used to be, and has come to regret it far more deeply than she lets on.
- Bad Dreams: Which she gets the butterfly dream pills from Eirin to prevent.
- Celibate Hero
- The Chessmaster: Already has some talent for this, but will need to get better during the Makai arc.
- Creating Life: Her main ambition, as in canon. Unbeknownst to her, she actually managed this as a human magician, with Shanghai and a counterpart, but Shanghai turned lifeless upon exiting Wonderland into Gensokyo.
- Cute Witch
- Deadpan Snarker: Most definitely.
- HeelFace Turn: In her backstory, mostly courtesy of Marisa. Happened gradually, more or less cemented by the time (or at least the end) of IN.
- The Heroine
- Heroic Neutral
- Ineffectual Loner
- Genre Savvy: A talent that comes with being a bookworm and a storybook character. Quite possible to overlap with Dangerously Genre Savvy, if the readers end up choosing the options for it.
- Location Theme Naming: Shanghai and Hourai are obvious, but the other "classes" of dolls she has are actually based off the homelands of the "honest men" which Alice killed from Dolls in Pseudo Paradise.
- ManipulativeBitch: Pulling people's strings comes rather easily to her, though few others realize this talent of hers.
- Marionette Mistress
- Tranquil Fury
- Witch Species: A magician youkai, who was once a human and clings to her humanity far more than other youkai do. Except, of course, that she was never technically human at all...