- Ability over Appearance: Star Wars Rebels had depicted Ahsoka as a Statuesque Stunner who towered over most of the other characters on that show. Here, the live-action version of Ahsoka is played by the 5'6" Rosario Dawson.
- Acting in the Dark: Diana Lee Inosanto's copy of the script consisted only of the scenes in which the Magistrate appears. Consequently, she didn't know Morgan Elsbeth's name or backstory until she saw the finished episode, including the scene where Ahsoka tells Din what she knows about Elsbeth.
- Adaptation Dye-Job: Sort of. Ahsoka's Lekku and horns are shorter here than they were in Star Wars Rebels, even though they should be longer. Word of God explained that it was a necessary change to make stunts and movement easier.
- Cast the Expert: Morgan Elsbeth (the Corvus Magistrate who fights Ahsoka) is portrayed by Diana Lee Inosanto, daughter of martial artist Dan Inosanto (who worked with Bruce Lee) and a martial artist in her own right.
- The Danza: Wing T. Chao as Governor Wing. A downplayed example as the character is only named in the end credits.
- Promoted Fanboy: Diana Lee Inosanto agreed to play Morgan Elsbeth due to her childhood love of Star Wars.
- Reality Subtext: Dave Filoni said in an interview that depicting Corvus as a scorched forest came from living in northern California, which has seen intense wildfires in recent years, with Filoni and his wife having to evacuate their home several times.
- Word of Saint Paul: Diana Lee Inosanto's hairstylist claims that Elsbeth's people were the Nightsisters of Dathomir.
Trivia / The Mandalorian S2E5 "Chapter 13: The Jedi"