- Colbert Bump: Grand Theft Auto V introduced the band to a new generation of listeners by featuring "Lexicon Devil" on its Channel X radio station.
- He Also Did: Pat Smear went on to play with Nirvana and Foo Fighters.
- Short-Lived Big Impact: For a band that only existed for three years and never left Los Angeles on tour, they've still got a pretty decent fanbase. The reunion, movie, and their performance in The Decline of Western Civilization helped.
- What Could Have Been:
- The Germs had auditioned (along with several other bands) to be in the movie Up in Smoke. However, due to their chaotic live shows and an unscripted food fight that broke out during their set, they were the only band that played that never received a call back.
- One of the early members of The Germs was (or would have been, if she hadn't been laid low by mononucleosis for a year) Belinda Carlisle, who went on to front The Go-Go's.
Trivia / The Germs