- Shrug of God: The idea of Habit being Transgender quickly gained traction among fans (unsurprising, given the game's LGBT Fanbase) and while as stated below, nothing that hasn't been shown in the game or in official material is truly Canon, the creators do support the idea of him (or any other character, really) being interpreted as such. It can even explain a bit of his backstory - Habit being trans is never brought up in the game proper, but as a kid, he had a somewhat more feminine appearance than he does as an adult or that one would expect from a ten-year-old boy in the late sixties, since the one time we see him as a child lines up with the incident described in the 1967 diary entry.
- The Wiki Rule: Has one right over here.
- What Could Have Been: In an earlier version of the game's story, Wallus would have been the one to see Flower Kid off when they left the Habitat before Yugo Limbo decided to have his appearance be The Un Reveal.
- Word of God: According to Limbo and Lane, the only truly Canon information is what's presented in the game itself or in supplementary material such as livestreams or the trading cards - as far as they're concerned, everything else is fair game for fan interpretation. That being said, there is a bit of trivia:
- Kamal's dialogue was written with a "city accent" (presumably a NYC accent) in mind, in order to help him stand out from the rest of the Habiticians, as he has a more significant role.
- In a similar vein, Dr. Habit apparently has a Russian accent - unsurprising, given that his first name is Boris.
- Flower Kid's name is, of course, a pet name. Flower Kid and the player are intended to be one in the same, although there's technically nothing stopping you from interpreting them as a separate character.
- Working Title: Going through the archives of Yugo Limbo's art blog reveals that Smile For Me was titled "How To Be Happy" while assets for the game were still being developed.
- Write What You Know: Borbra Luddington was based off of a similarly large woman Limbo saw at a nature center, who pointed at a window and shouted "WOULD'JA LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THAT ONE," in a thick Jersey accent. The encounter was apparently so abrupt that Limbo was moved to create a character around it.
Trivia / Smile For Me