- Acting for Two: We know Yukari is Feather Swan, but the behind-the-scenes footage shows that Genki Okawa, Junpei's actor, was the stand-in for Feather Hawk, the Red Ranger!
- Dawson Casting: All of the actors are in their mid-to-late 20s playing high school students. Kana Asumi, who plays Kotone, is actually in her 30s! While this doesn't seem too bad, the most visible happens to be Waku Sakaguchi and Tomonori Suzuki as 10-year-old Ken. Both of them were 12-13 years old when they first played him, but by the end of the series, they were 15 years old and had already hit puberty.
- Dyeing for Your Art: Maho Tomita and Asami Tano, who play Yukari and Mitsuru, dyed their hair for their performances and did not wear any wigs. Genki Okawa, who plays Junpei, also had to shave his head to look like him.
- No Export for You: The musicals were shown in Japan only and the home releases don't have an English-language version.
- The Other Darrin: Because of their age, child labor laws in Japan, and how demanding the performance and training were, Waku Sakaguchi and Tomonori Suzuki were both cast as Ken and played him in different performances.
- Role Reprise: Asami Tano, Yuki Fujiwara, and Shoichi Honda reprised their roles as Mitsuru, Akihiko, and Ikutsuki in the Persona 4: Arena stage plays.
Trivia / Persona 3: The Weird Masquerade