- Fan Nickname:
- Agents are affectionately referred by fans as "Nuggets".
- "Reddit" for All-Around Helper, due to its resemblance to their mascot Snoo.
- Name's the Same: There's Big Bird, and then there's Big Bird.
- No Budget: The game was a project made by ~15 people with crowdfunded money.
- Official Fan-Submitted Content: Army In Black/Pink, El Llanto de la Luna, Parasite Tree, Clouded Monk, Backward Clock, Ppodae and Melting Love were all created by Tumblbugnote backers.
- What Could Have Been:
- A number of Abnormalities were considered for the game but didn't make the cut. Information about them exists in the game's official website and artbook. Examples include "Clown Smiling at Me", a portrait of a Monster Clown, "Pale Horse", a light blue horse with a long mane and tail and "Silent Girl", an eerie woman carrying a hammer and nail behind her back.note
- A trio of Abormalities (Hammer of Light, Price of Silence, Poor Screenwriter's Note) were present in the Legacy version of the game, but weren't carried over to its launch version.
- It was was originally planned that the three Magical Girls would have their own Apocalypse Bird-style special event if all three of them breached. This idea never materialized out of difficulty to properly execute this in the game. This was later Hand Waved by the fact that the fourth Magical Girl, necessary to cause the event, is in a different branch of Lobotomy Corporation. However, Library Of Ruina shows what happens when you assemble all the Magical Girls in one.
- Word of God:
- The Wiki Rule: The Lobotomy Corporation Wiki.
Trivia / Lobotomy Corporation