- Author Existence Failure: Was working on an album when she was murdered.
- Subverted: Her family released the EP Side B and the album All Is Vanity, and Christina, according to her brother Mark, made enough recordings to have 80 songs.
- Creator Breakdown: Believe it or not, this might have happened after she left Island Records and quietly canceled Cliche. Fans watching her final interviews noted there was something different about her, and bits and pieces have been gathered, but unfortunately, the full story was buried with her.
- Fatal Method Acting: Downplayed. She wasn't actually killed on stage, but after the show at a fan meet-and-greet.
- One-Book Author: She was apparently getting into acting, but her only movie role was as the female lead in the posthumously-released rom-com The Matchbreaker.
- Referenced by...:
- What Could Have Been: Cliche was supposed to be the title track of her second album. It also probably included Must Be Love and Shrug, judging by the change in sound, but nothing ever came of it prior to her death, probably due to her leaving Island Records. Her family ended up releasing her second album under the name All is Vanity, but its most likely not Cliche or any other specific plan she had.
Trivia / Christina Grimmie