- Broken Base: The fact that Christina's family is still releasing Christina's music has garnered up some dispute. Many fans know that Christina always wanted to reach out and inspire people with her music, while others, typically people who never knew Christina, believe that the family is only selfishly doing this for money.
- Earworm: Her songs can be just so catchy!
- "Over Overthinking You" counts, considering the fact that she sings the song's name over and over again.
- "Get Yourself Together" is a fine example. Especially the chorus.
- "My Anthem".
- "Hold Your Head Up".
- Harsher in Hindsight: Her cover of "Titanium", following her being fatally shot in 2016.
- Memetic Mutation: "I'm nutella, I'm nutella!" After Christina sings, "I'mma tell my momma about ya! I'mma tell her! I'mma tell her!" fans decided that she said "nutella".
- Tear Jerker:
- Her death, in a real life example. She tried to hug the man who killed her before he opened fire.
- In addition to the 120 fans present at the time of her murder, her own brother witnessed her death, and tackled the shooter to subdue him.
- Her death was the same weekend as the massacre at Pulse Nightclub, which killed 49 people and a toddler being taken underwater and killed by an alligator at Walt Disney World. Very, very dark weekend in Orlando.Time tried to stop one cold cold night in June...
- Her mother, Tina passed away of cancer only two years after she did. At least now they're together again...
- They Changed It, Now It Sucks!: A portion of the fandom didn't like some of her new singles like "Must Be Love" or "Cliché" in comparison to her older songs.
YMMV / Christina Grimmie