- The Abridged Series: Calvin And Hobbes The Abridged Series, though it has become an Old Shame for its author and is now named "The Failed Series".
- Adaptation Expansion:
- "CALVIN FOR PRESIDENT!" is an adaption of one of the author's older fanfics.
- Cross-Dressing Voices: Pamela Segal as Calvin and Elizabeth Daily as Moe, for starters.
- Deleted Scene: Calvin claims that "Two Loons and a Kid" had one involving a bus, "but we don't have to go too far into that."
- Missing Episode: "Eggs for Calvin!" was a DVD-only release before (presumably) coming to the network.
- Saved from Development Hell: Season 5 Part 1 fell into some pretty bad Schedule Slip, but garfieldodie began to take over uploading stories in Part 2.
- Schedule Slip: Between Season 3 and 4, mirroring the delay between the same seasons of Spongebob Squarepants.
- Season 5 Part 1 slipped badly after "White Noise", with "Nocturnals" being uploaded bi-yearly at one point, but after it was finished garfieldodie uploaded Part 2 and explained that real life got in the way, and that both the rest of Season 5 Part 2 and the rewritten version of Calvin and Hobbes II: Lost at Sea are in development.
- Real Life Writes the Plot: A strange and very meta variation. It's mentioned that the reason the MTM eventually got a voice is because, if this was a real animated show, the hologram would be a pain in the butt to do, and would probably be eventually written out for that reason. Therefore, The Five Calvins wrecked the MTM's hologram software, forcing Calvin to make him voice-activated.
- What Could Have Been: "Temporal Delay" was originally named "Terror from the Year 2011", then "2012", before adopting its current name for two reasons: the title would become dated very quickly no matter what year was chosen, and there's isn't really a "terror" in the plot of the episode.
- The Season 5 bonus chapter is filled with this. See this page for all the unused episode ideas.
- Word of God: The Season 5 bonus chapter provides us with a lot of this.
Trivia / Calvin and Hobbes: The Series