The fourth Hunter: The Vigil fan-made supplement currently in-progress, Light Up the World is a compilation of multiple fan-made compacts and conspiracies ranging from groups that carry the Vigil against anything and everything to groups that specialize in taking to task fan-made game lines. Also included are several fan Undertakings to expand Slashers, as well as several new Merits, Endowments, and even Occupations for use in a game.
Currently in-progress here.
This book provides examples of:
- Cheese-Eating Surrender Monkeys: The French BCE loathe this depiction.
- The Chessmaster: Llannerch Athrawon specializes in this, depicting themselves to Heroes as wizened masters seeking the "chosen one".
- Defective Detective: Exclusively the membership of the Baker Street Irregulars. How defective they are is what divides them into their various cliques.
- Hunting the Most Dangerous Game: The entire reason the Predator and Beast kill.
- The Mafia: The DiFillipo Family.
- Milkman Conspiracy: SRO operates within the structure of Morris-Copeland Insurance, acting as the premier agency involved in insuring matters related to the Vigil.
- Neighborhood-Friendly Gangsters: Subverted with the DiFillipo family. They uphold the Vigil, but their writeup outright states that they've done dirty work for conspiracies, intimidate weaker hunters with blackmail, and are even willing to take on monsters as associates. They're only friendly as a front for their actions.
- No True Scotsman: The difference between a cult and a compact/conspiracy is a fine one. Anything that remains in the gray area is considered a "convention". That way if things go south, no one asks any difficult questions over the loss.
- N.G.O. Superpower: Combined with United Nations Is a Superpower; Project THOTH wants to become the overall power in the Vigil.
- Split Personality: The Splinter undertaking can only let their other side out in specific circumstances. Splits, however, have to constantly battle against their other half to maintain control.
- Stalker with a Crush: If you're lucky, that's as far as a relationship with a Sentinel or Warden slasher will go.
- The Underworld: The Société dHadès has found entrances to it within the Paris Catacombs, which would help explain why the place is so crazy.
- We ARE Struggling Together: Even more so than their inspiration from MI-18, SG-14 fear that giving their other units too much information will compromise them from within.
- We Are Notthe Wehrmacht: SG-14 struggles heavily with this, even nearly a century after WWII.