A comedy about a dysfunctional family with 3 children. Oldest Wendy is trying to figure out life. Don came home after being kicked out of his band and finds he can talk to raccoons. Youngest Brian always seems to unite the family.
Crawford provides examples of:
- All Girls Want Bad Boys: Wendy and her ex.
- Amicable Exes: Manny and Don.
- Big Brother Instinct: Even though Wendy is older, Brian still tries to protect her.
- Everyone Can See It: Manny and Don, they've still got chemistry.
- Recovered Addict: Don is stated to be recovered and during the course of the show, his family thinks he's relapsed.
- Retired Badass: Owen, only he is unhappily retired.
- Speaks Fluent Animal: Don, but he can only communicate with raccoons.