It features two main games: the Traditional boards, which focus on the traditional style of Warrior Cats roleplaying, and the Extended boards, which focus on feral animals living in separated societies in a similar but more open vein to the Traditional boards.
Apart from the site's primary allure of feral roleplay, one can also find various anime-based and human boards, though they're not the main focus of the site.
Feralfront contains examples of:
- Alternate Continuity: The books never happened, and barely resemble where the RP is now.
- Amazing Technicolor Wild Life: Played straight. There are no restrictions on what animal your character is, so you can have a pink cat with wings or a goat-tiger with a scorpion tail.
- Anyone Can Die: People just love killing their characters off.
- Arch-Enemy: Feliks has multiple:
- Deathstroke in 2015/2016. Feliks has since reconciled with him, much to the surprise of anyone who knows how much trauma Feliks was put through.
- The Exiles: Blames them for ruining his life, is one of the only few exiled from there, which is even more special since he was exiled before getting the chance to join.
- Sweetophelia: Exiling him for verbally defending the aforementioned Deathstroke and undermining his leadership is one way to make an enemy.
- Back from the Dead: A common trope; characters hardly stay dead for long.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: Feliks is bright, knows how to fight well due to his age, but he'd much prefer sitting back, taunting and teleporting all over the place instead of killing and leading.
- Characters Dropping Like Flies: A lot of characters are killed merely out of boredom.
- Establishing Character Moment: Feliks assaulting Brokenpaw/record. Marked the start of his descent into madness and was the starting point for his cockiness.
- From Nobody to Nightmare: Feeling outclassed due to lack of family in the clans, and from having a long reign as leader overlooked, Feliks nowadays is known for a vicious temper and silly behaviour.
- Generational Saga: The main games continue on even when other characters die, thus creating storylines that are always continuing.
- Large Ham: Feliks to a key. If he has something to say he's going to say it, normally with mischievous intent.
- Loads and Loads of Characters: Since new characters are created every day, it's impossible to count them.
- The Napoleon: Feliks often compensates for it by calling others little instead.
- Papa Wolf: May be immature and seldom serious in combat, but perhaps don't touch Feliks' children. He'll go straight for the kill if he's annoyed.
- Reincarnation: Plenty of characters get reincarnated when they die. Some may regain the events from their past lives.
- Sliding Scale of Animal Cast: Level 2 for the main site, and Level 8 for a small subsection of boards. Humans and human objects are vaguely mentioned in the main boards, so they exist, but cannot be roleplayed. On the other hand, there are a small number of anime-based and human-based boards that exist on the site.
- Visionary Villain: Feliks believes any harmful deed he does is good since it'll take down corrupt hierarchies. Also doesn't associate with other 'villains'.
- Where the Hell Is Springfield?: Nobody really knows where all this takes place.