Bones finds a treasure chest hidden somewhere on an island and gives it to Skullivar, who uses what's inside to finish building an unstoppable robot to steal Calabrass, the Seven Cs have to try and destroy the robot and get Calabrass back before he's broken.
Tropes for this episode include:
- Antagonist Title
- Detachment Combat: Morlock is able to detach his limbs and head, connected by a green electric tether.
- Fake Defector: As part or his and Cece's plan, Zak fakes surrendering in order to get far enough away to free Calabrass.
- I Will Punish Your Friend for Your Failure: When Zak refuses to get Calabrass to forfeit the seven eyes, Skullivar/Morlock threatens to throw Crogar into the shark-infested ocean.
- Inferiority Superiority Complex: Zak's gun-ho, "act now and think later" attitude throughout the episode is a result of his insecurities at being a leader.
- Mechanical Monster: The eponymous Morlock the Unstoppable is a mechanical Juggernaut that can be controlled by a host (in this case being Skullivar) that is immune to virtually all physical attacks.
- My Significance Sense Is Tingling: Calabrass encourages Zak to inspect the giant X for treasure since his "jeweled teeth are jumpin'."
- Super Drowning Skills: They manage to defeat Morlock by using the Eye of Blazz to entrap its components in lava and chuck them into the ocean.