Zak meets Cece, Crogar, and Caramba while looking for a mechanic to fix the Chaos.
Tropes for this episode include:
- Arson, Murder, and Jaywalking: Marituga is considered a den of monsters, thieves and villains and pretty good caramel.
- The Chosen Wannabe: Cece tries taking Calabrass, convinced that she is more worthy to use his power than Zak. Unfortunately, she isn't his captain.
- Lovable Rogue: First time we meet main protagonists Cece and Crogar are when theyre trying to steal Calabrass away from Zak.
- Mundane Utility: Crogar asks Calabrass is he can open oysters.
- Nice Job Breaking It, Hero!: During Zak's Training from Hell with the kraken, Clovis tries to help by using the Chaos's grappling hook. This causes the Chaos to blowout its clutch and thus needs repairing.
- Wham Episode:
- Cece, Crogar and Caramba make their debuts.
- Turns out that Calabrass was human once, cursed into the form of a sword.