Grizz pitches his Crowbar Jones prequel film to Nom Nom, hoping Nom Nom will agree to appear in the movie.
- Acting for Two: In-Universe. Ice Bear plays Dr. Destructo, the Police Chief, and the waiter.
- Arson, Murder, and Jaywalking: The procedure to turn Crowbar Jones into a superspy involves giving him the strength of a tiger, the eyes of an eagle, and the intelligence of... a frog.
- Brutal Honesty: While Nom Nom tries to be tactful, the best criticism he can come up with for Crowbar Jones is "Your movie is bad."
- Conveyor Belt of Doom: Nom Nom is mistaken for one of his dolls by a factory robot and put on the conveyor belt where the dolls have their heads ripped off to install their smart chips. Grizz saves him by cutting the electrical power with a crowbar.
- Disposable Woman: Parodied. When Jones returns home, he finds his girlfriend (played by Panda's long pillow Miki-Chan) missing. A note from Dr. Destructo says that he told her to leave.
- Drunk on Milk: After Dr. Destructo ruins Jones life, the latter goes to a cafe and drowns his sorrows in apple juice.
- Enemy Eats Your Lunch: Dr. Destructo ate Jones' lunch, along with getting rid of his girlfriend and breaking his guitar.
- I'll Tell You When I've Had Enough!: Jones says this word for word when the waiter tells him hes had enough apple juice.
- Movie-Making Mess: The production values of the Crowbar Jones series haven't gone up one iota.
- Stylistic Suck: Just like all the other Crowbar Jones movies.
- Origin Story: Grizz's newest Crowbar Jones film tells his origin story.
- Robotic Reveal: Dr. Destructo (Ice Bear) turns out to be a robot, continuing a Running Gag from the previous Crowbar Jones films.