The Bears are invited to several parties for Christmas, and have to divide their time between them.
- Christmas Episode: The Bears celebrate the holiday with their friends and neighbors.
- Comically Missing the Point: The Bears get Charlie a star for his tree to replace the broken doll head he was using previously. Charlie proclaims it to be perfect, then swaps out the head for the box the star came in.
- Jerkass Realization: The Bears feel guilty for ruining Christmas for their closest friends just so they could hang out at Nom-Nom's party, especially after Nom-Nom kicks them out almost immediately after they arrive and their efforts proved to be all for nothing.
- Literal-Minded: Charlie's Christmas trappings, which include "eggnog" (eggs with the word "NOGG" written on them), a "rain-deer", and a turkey (not roasted, but a guest at the party).
- Precious Puppy: Nom-Nom's party offers a free puppy for every guest. The bears gives theirs to Ranger Tabes, knowing the two will get along thanks to their shared boundless energy.
- Shout-Out: Chloe's cousin yells "Merry Christmas, you filthy animals!" to the bears, paraphrasing a line from Angels With Filthy Souls, the Film Within a Film in Home Alone.
- Slave to PR: Nom-Nom briefly makes nice with the Bears on camera, only to tell them to leave with a whisper.
- Two-Timer Date: The Bears get three invites from friends and an invite from Nom-Nom promising free stuff, including a puppy. Wanting the free stuff but not wanting to skip out on their friends, they try to divide their time between all four. All this does is ruin the parties of their friends, and they realize Nom-Nom didn't mean to invite them when they show up to his.