The girls get a new video game, but before they can play it, the Mayor calls them with an emergency. He reveals that Ms. Bellum has racked up a major number of vacation days and was required to make use of them, leaving him to run Townsville on his own. Naturally the Mayor panics at the thought of such a task, so the girls go get him a new assistant. However, their choice turns out to be one of their enemies, Bianca Bikini, a fashion-themed villain who recently broke out of jail and seeks to free her sister, Barbarus Bikini (who's a gorilla), so they can take revenge on the Powerpuff Girls.
- Laser-Guided Amnesia: The mayor manages to become assertive enough to go save the girls, but is knocked out during the fight and forgets about it.
- Paper-Thin Disguise: Bianca was just wearing some sunglasses and a handkerchief around her head not long after she escaped prison, but the girls don't recognize her when they draft her into being the Mayor's new assistant.
- Poke the Poodle: The Bikini Sisters method of "destroying" the girls is to... dip them in tye-dye so that they look tacky.
- Put on a Bus: Ms. Bellum, due to her vacation days backing up on her.
- Remember the New Guy?: Bianca and Barbarus, who the girls have apparently dealt with before, even though this is their debut episode.
- Took a Level in Badass: The Mayor after having a "talk" with the paintings of his former ancestors, who encourage him to take action. And indeed, he manages to save the girls single-handily.
- Worf Had the Flu: Bianca and Barbarus manage to kidnap the girls easily, since they're sleep deprived from playing their new game all night.