While at a new-age festival, the girls are attacked by the lumberjack themed villain Man Boy, who sees the festival as girly. Buttercup manages to defeat him single-handily, but during the fight becomes enraged by Man Boy's taunts, and goes on a rage induced rampage, which Blossom reveals was the most recent of several recurring incidents. Seeking help, they turn to a new-age guru in the hopes of controlling Buttercup's anger. But the process works a little too well, to the point where Buttercup becomes a pacifist, right when Man Boy attacks again.
- Gone Horribly Right: Guru Larry manages to curb Buttercup's anger, but to the point where she'd rather not fight.
- Medium Blending: When Buttercup's in her mind, the landscape is presented as a real life picture of a desert.
- Mind over Matter: Man-Boy's main power; he can control inanimate objects like a robot made of wood, an army of meat, and even his own beard through force of will.
- My God, What Have I Done?: Buttercup, when she finally calms down and looks all the destruction around her. As well as the fact Bubbles got a black eye while she and Blossom were trying to stop Buttercup.
- Mythology Gag: Man Boy summons a Meat Army in his second attack, which is probably a nod to the original Powerpuff series Pilot, Meat Fuzzy Lumpkins, where Fuzzy turned people into living meat with his Meat Gun.
- New-Age Retro Hippie: The fair and the guru the girls go to are pretty much all this.
- Punctuated! For! Emphasis!:Buttercup: DON'T! CALL ME! PRINCESS!
- Testosterone Poisoning: Man Boy's main objective is to make Townsville "manly".
- Underestimating Badassery: Man Boy doesn't see the girls as a threat because...well, they're girls. Buttercup quickly shows him how much of a mistake that thought process is.
- Unstoppable Rage: Buttercup goes on one for a bit after Man Boy calls her princess, to the point where Blossom and Bubbles had to tie her down until she came back to her senses.
- Would Hit a Girl: Man Boy has no problem doing this. Then again, he is a villain, and they are superheroes, so...