Pam's ex-fiance, Roy, marries and invites her to the wedding. She and Jim fear that their relationship has gone stale and they know everything there is to know about each other.
Clark wants to get Erin to take an audition to join news cast, in an attempt to seduce her, but both Erin and Andy fall for it.
Nellie and Dwight have a fight when he refuses to fill a form she needs for a charity event and they try to live through Taliban law to prove their point.
- Gone Horribly Right: Clark's news audition scheme to seduce Erin works way too well. It also tricks Andy, who gets himself involved and ultimately screws up the plan by showing up to help Erin with the "audition".
- Hidden Depths: Roy surprises his newly-wedded wife (as well as Jim and Pam) by revealing that he had secretly been taking piano lessons, and plays a romantic song for her.
- Never Trust a Title: Roy's wedding is only a small part of the episode, and largely unimportant by itself. The impression it makes on Jim and Pam and how they see their marriage is more important.
- Only Sane Man: Pete is the only one that sees through Clark's attempt to seduce Erin and fumbles that.
- Shout-Out: Invoked. Andy asked Darryl to his office and wants him to close the door in a manner that resembles a similar scene from The Godfather.