Priya Koothrappali is back in California and she decides to start dating Leonard again. Howard is forced by Bernadette to choose between her and his mother.
- Downer Ending: Howard moves back in with his mom, Leonard and Priya start dating and Penny is left heartbroken that Leonard has officially moved on from her
- The Bus Came Back: Priya.
- Hypocrite: Raj tries to envoke a Hindu code that as the older brother, he can force Priya not to date Leonard. But when Priya brings up another code where it punishes somebody for eating beef, Raj says "Some of it makes sense, some of its crazy."
- I Want My Beloved to Be Happy: Deconstructed. Penny can't say she's happy for Leonard dating Priya without tearing up.
- Manchild: Apparently Howard thought moving in with Bernadette meant she would take care of him like his mother. Unsurprisingly it doesn't work, and he's forced to go back to his mom's house.
- My Sister Is Off-Limits!: Raj tried to envoke this, but Priya and Leonard don't take him seriously.