A series of vignettes centered on the sentient objects in the world of Elmore.
- Brick Joke: Mid-way through, a soda can is offended by Darwin throwing him away and swears revenge. Near the end of the episode we see Darwin in a grocery store and the same can shows up on a stack (apparently having been recycled) and brings the whole thing down on Darwin.
- Bowdlerization: On Cartoon Network Arabia, the entire part with the Kebab Fighter players trying to ask each other out on a date is cut.
- Continuity Nod:
- Creator Cameo: The hundred-dollar bill that sings "People like me more than you" has the face of Mic Graves, the series director, wearing a powdered wig like George Washington.
- Enmity with an Object: Gumball stubs his toe on a coffee table and then prepares to punch it in rage only for the coffee table to object. Gumball admits to being unreasonable, because it's not like the table moved itself into his way—then he realizes it did and it runs off to avoid explaining itself.
- Homage: The first skit after the intro jingle has the Sun, Moon, and Earth parody the intro to 2001: A Space Odyssey.
- Let's Meet the Meat:
- Gumball's lunch is portrayed like a squad of soldiers being horribly slaughtered in battle, with the last fry begging to be killed ("I don't like the sweaty ones.")
- Conversely, a hotdog Richard puts in the microwave is insanely enthusiastic about it, thinking it's "tanning" him. Even when he explodes.Yeaaaah! Let's tan the inside too!
- "Just So" Story: One skit is about why the cables on a computer keep getting tangled up: one of them asks Nicole to sort them, but once she does a bunch of others complain about it being too orderly and start scrambling themselves as an attempt at rebellion.
- Lower-Deck Episode: An episode focusing on the inanimate objects of Elmore.
- Mundane Made Awesome: A pair of underpants's attempt to make it through the spin cycle in a dryer is presented like an astronaut undergoing G-force training.
- Something Completely Different: A series of shorts, this time about the sentient objects Elmore is full of, with all the established characters only in supporting roles (or not appearing at all) and a musical number by said objects as Book-Ends.
- Reactive Continuous Scream: Anais's Daisy the Donkey doll starts talking on its own, causing her to start screaming and continue as she dropkicks it and runs off.
- Stealth Pun: In the opening musical number, we're shown a live action silverware-holder,◊ and the center slot has a pair of spoons that are stacked a short distance apart and on their sides. This image was shown when the line "We love" was sung, because they're spooning.
- Take Over the World: Bacteria start multiplying at an alarming rate, making it clear that they will take over the world in due time. Rocky quickly puts an end to their plan by spraying a specific spot of the toilet bowl with a disinfectant cleanser.
- Title Drop: Subverted when the objects' song is all about the "The Amazing World of Elmore"—the point being that it's an episode about them, not Gumball.