Steven and Lion host a cooking show where Steven tries to show how to make vegetarian sushi.
- Don't Try This at Home: Inverted; this is a recipe that can be made at home, provided the viewer has sushi rice, seaweed rice, a bamboo mat for rolling, and no hungry Lion in sight.
- Getting Crap Past the Radar: Although hidden by the table, Lion is clearly licking his privates in one scene.
- Hidden Depths: Steven can make skillfully edited cooking videos. Also, he likes spicy hot sauce in his food.
- The Last of These Is Not Like the Others: Steven presents traditional sushi ingredients, except for "firm cheese puffs" in place of the raw tuna (because Lion ate the raw tuna and spat it up on Steven's shoes).
- The Millstone: Lion does nothing but eat the raw tuna necessitating the substitution of cheesy puffs, and then eats up Steven's snack.
- Noodle Incident: Lion apparently ate all Steven's tuna and spat it up on Steven's shoes.
- Whole Plot Reference: The whole episode is a parody of Cooking with Dog.
- Why We Can't Have Nice Things: Steven makes a delicious, presentable plate of cheese puff sushi, but Lion eats them up before Steven can even taste one.
- Yank the Dog's Chain: Just before Steven can taste his spicy sushi, Lion gobbles all of them without even savoring the taste.