Annville, Angelville and the Grail team up to steal souls in New Orleans and Osaka in a last-ditch effort to satisfy Gran'ma and save the world.
- Bad Boss: Herr Starr doesn't even flinch when Les Enfants send him pictures of Hoover being taken hostage, even telling them to kill him because he is an idiot.
- Call-Back: When the Allfather prepares to remove Genesis from Jesse, the latter sarcastically asks him if he's gonna sing him a Lullaby now. The Allfather then responds that he'll leave such things to the Angels.
- Deal with the Devil: After having a nightmare about her impending death, Marie makes a new deal with Satan which includes him taking care of Tulip.
- Even Bad Men Love Their Mamas: Hoover chooses becoming a vampire over death because him dying would upset his mama.
- Expendable Clone: Turns out that the Grail has a whole army of Humperdoo clones to test the functionality of Genesis for the real Messiah, courtesy of lead scientist Louis Slotnick.
- Herr Doktor: Louis Slotnick is a female version of the trope.
- Internal Reveal: Cassidy finds out about Eccarius having killed Lisa and an untold number of other Vampires as well.
- Kevlard: The Allfather survives a gunshot from Jesse due to being so immensely fat.
- Ludicrous Gibs: Many Humperdoo clones explode in a bloody mess of organs upon having Genesis put inside them. Lampshaded by Jesse after witnessing the death of the umpteenth clone, noting that they have way more intestines than he was taught the human body had in biology class.
- Nice Job Breaking It, Hero!: Tulip manipulates the Angel of Death into taking Featherstone with her...alongside the suitcase full of souls.
- Only a Flesh Wound: The Allfather says this after surving a gunshot by Jesse.
- Removing the Head or Destroying the Brain: Herr Starr advises Jesse to shoot the Allfather in the head next time after his failed attempt to kill him.
- Shout-Out: When discussing on how they could kill Hoover, one member of Les Enfants makes the suggestion to use bees, like in The Wicker Man (2006) (which Cassidy surprisingly thinks of as a good movie).
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork: Featherstone and Tulip are constantly at each others throats throughout the heist.
- Troll: Featherstone actually congratulates on Tulip doing a good job during the heist, with the latter returning the sentiment...only for Featherstone stating that she was joking.