Using Victor and Monty's magnet, Galvanax has claimed all the Rangers' stars, except for their Power Stars. One by one, he steals them, until only the Red Ranger is left.
Tropes in this episode:
- Action Survivor: Victor and Monty. They manage to escape from the Galaxy Warrior ship all on their own, without any help from the rangers.
- Bittersweet Ending: Galvanax is destroyed, and the Galaxy Warrior Ship is sent off to the far reaches of space. However, the Ninja Nexus Prism is far too damaged, and the Ranger's remaining Power Stars dissolve into dust. The Rangers now move on with their normal lives, with Brody and Levi reuniting with their father, and Mick going back home to reunite with his parents, but soon after, it's revealed that Madame Odius is still alive.
- But Now I Must Go: Mick goes back home to the Lion Galaxy now that Galvanax has been defeated.
- Disc-One Final Boss: Galvanax ends up being this while Madame Odius would go on to being the Big Bad of Super Ninja Steel.
- Hour of Power: For the Final Battle with Galvanax, Mick temporarily becomes a ranger.
- Internal Reveal: Shortly before his death, Galvanax finally learns it was Madame Odius and not Ripcon who was the traitor.
- Killed Off for Real: Galvanax, at the hands of all eight Rangers, with the help of the Ninja Nexus Prism.
- Leaning on the Fourth Wall: Just before gigantifying Galvanax, Cosmo Royale refers to it as 'the moment you've been waiting for all season!'.
- The Magic Goes Away: The Ninja Stars dissolve to ash after the final attack used to destroy Galvanax.
- My God, What Have I Done?: When Victor and Monty discover Madam Odius intends to use their giant magnet to steal the Power Stars to destroy Galvanax and the Power Rangers, the bumbling duo starts feeling guilty and decides to abandon ship.Monty: I never would've built the mega-mag if I would've known it would hurt the Rangers!
- This Cannot Be!: Galvanax's reaction when the rangers deal him a fatal blow:
- Wham Shot: A two-fier. When Brody emerges from the Prism alongside two other red rangers, one of them is Mick, while the other is Brody and Levi's father, having been alive in the Prism for the last ten years.