Madame Odious lays a trap for her fellow general Ripcon while also planning on finally getting her hands on the Ninja Steel.
Tropes in this Episode
- Big "WHAT?!": Preston when Monty says Victor is still in the hat.
- Big "YES!": Brody when the final strike against Ripcon is delivered.
- Everyone Has Standards: Since he's already a professional singer, Levi prefers to just be in the audience for the talent show rather than overshadow his fellow students.
- Famous Last Words: "NOOOOO! You finally got me, rat bait!"
- Foreshadowing: As the Aiden robot gets blasted, a surge of energy goes from his head straight to Levi's, and viewers see a series of memories (including Levi wearing a helmet and Dane sitting by a young boy).
- Hidden in Plain Sight: After getting his memories back, Levi explains that Dane told him to hide, so he changed his name. When his music career picked up, everyone knew him as Levi and (as he says) he was hiding in plain sight.
- It's Personal: After the robot trick pulled on him, Brody looks forward to taking down Ripcon.
- Last Stand: This is Ripcons last stand, being told to kill the Rangers or dont come back at all.
- Man Hug: Between the two brothers at the talent show.
- Robotic Reveal: That Wham Shot in the last episode? Turns out the Aiden that came to the rangers was a robot created by Odious.
- Tomato Surprise: Levi learns that he is actually the real Aiden, whose memories were stolen by Odius to put into the trojan robot Aiden.
- Tragic Keepsake: According to Brody, the song was written after his mother died as a reminder that they were still a family.
- True Companions: In the final scene, the brothers, Rangers, Mick, and Redbot sing the Romero family song.
- Xanatos Gambit: For Madame Odious. Either her robot plot gets her the remaining Ninja Steel or Ripcon gets the blame for all this and is destroyed.