"Touchdown and Out" is the third season 4 short of the new Mickey Mouse (2013) series created by Paul Rudish for the Disney Channel and Disney.com. It's the 61st to air on the Disney Channel and to be put up on Disney.com.
- Bittersweet Ending: Mickey's team might have knocked out Pete's team, but they still lost the game, though Minnie and Daisy decide to let them have their fun and celebrate their assumed victory.Pete: 126Mickey: 6
- Color Failure: Goofy loses his coloring and becomes white after being pummeled by Chernabog.
- Leitmotif: Chernabog's is Night on Bald Mountain, the piece used in his Fantasia segment.
- Legion of Doom: Petes team consists of himself, the Beagle Boys, and Chernabog.
- Literal Metaphor: "They're handing our keisters to us", says Goofy has Chernabog holds Mickey, Donald, and Goofy's detached rear ends in his hand and shows them to Goofy.
- Meaningless Villain Victory: Pete and his team end up winning the football game, even when Mickey's made a touchdown (because it was the only one Mickey's team ever made), but they're too unconscious to enjoy the victory while Mickey's team still think they won.
- Miracle Rally: Parodied. Although Mickey's team manage to make one touchdown at the end of the game, it was their only touchdown, and so they lose the game anyway.
- Reality Ensues: Daisy and Minnie decide not to tell Mickey, Donald and Goofy that their scoring of a touchdown against Pete's team after they've ran up the scoreboard doesn't meaningfully alter the final result of the game.
- Rousing Speech: When Donald and Goofy are ready to give up, Mickey gives one that convinces them to go for one last big play.
- "Shaggy Dog" Story: All of Mickey's efforts to help his team win against Pete's team are (unsurprisingly) all for nothing since Pete's team was already 120 points ahead of Mickey's team... right when the game ended.
- Torso with a View: Chernabog gets a hole in the center of his chest by a football spat by Donald.