Airdate: Tuesday, September 28, 2004
The Cheat Commandos rock, rock on in an adventure to stop Blue Laser from saving money on Double-Coupon Day.
- Buffy Speak: When the other Cheat Commandos insist he stay at the base, Reynold says "I would be a good mission... guy."
- Continuity Nod: Firebert is ordered to think of a better commando name.
- Disguised in Drag: Fightgar is ordered to disguise himself as an old lady to distract and eavesdrop on Blue Laser.
- Orphaned Punchline:Gunhaver: So then I grabbed the Blue Laser by his collar and said, "You betta wreck yourself!"
- Properly Paranoid: It looks like Gunhaver's worries that Blue Laser is up to something were overblown... then it turns out they were plotting something... because Blue Laser Commander was convinced mildewy grout was the reason he couldn't crush the Cheat Commandos.
- Shout-Out: The Blue Lasers making a device to "screw with the weather" is a reference to the Weather Dominator from G.I. Joe: The Revenge of Cobra.
- Sure, Let's Go with That: Downplayed; Reynold's reaction to Gunhaver jumping to the conclusion that he was defending the base from Blue Laser (rather than accidentally blowing up the base himself) is a baffled "What?"
- This Is Gonna Suck: When Reynold accidentally sets off Reinforcement's Justice Rocket Backpack Rocket Rocket.Reynold: My land, I can't see this ending well.
- Villains Out Shopping: Blue Laser Commander and two of his lackeys go grocery shopping.
- You, Get Me Coffee: Gunhaver tells Firebert to "stay here and think of a better commando name!"