Conclusion. Archer and his fellow prisoners attempt to escape from the Pirate Fortress. Meanwhile, Malory plays hardball in ransom negotiations.
This episode provides examples of:
- Every Helicopter Is a Huey: The chopper the group steals is a Huey.
- Eye Scream: Noah accidentally stabs Rip in the eye with his spoon shiv.
- Internal Reveal: Lana and Ray finally find out that Archer was on the island willingly.
- More Dakka: Lana opens up with an M60.
- The Password Is Always "Swordfish": Once again, the password is "guest."
- Punctuated Pounding: Archer's rant while he unloads on Bucky.Archer: All I wanted [punch] was to mourn [punch] the murder of my crazy-hot Russian fiancee by becoming a [punch] pirate king! But I guess that was [punch] too much [punch] to ask! So Mother can keep [punch] her stupid ransom because [punch] I [punch] don't [punch] need her! What I [punch] do [punch] need is some frickin' [punch] crab [punch] shampoo!
- Reality Ensues: Bucky points out that neither of them knows how many shots he fired. Archer just ejects the magazine from the gun he seized and checks it.
- Skewed Priorities: Archer would rather let Ray die from a gunshot wound than miss a pirate lacrosse game.
- What Did I Do Last Night?: Cyril has no idea what the password is to the account he embezzled what appears to be all of ISIS's money to.