Chris and Ciara is a radio show on RTÉ 2fm hosted by Chris Greene and Ciara King.
This work provides examples of:
- Caustic Critic: Many texters refuse to vote in rap-offs, and simply state that Chris and Ciara were "both shite".
- Celeb Crush: Ciara has one on Roger Federer.
- The Movie Buff: Brian M. Lloyd.
- N-Word Privileges: Chris and Ciara replace it with "jigger" during their rap-offs, and get very nervous about accidentally having said it.
- Ooh, Me Accent's Slipping:Chris: Roger Federer, are you still there?
Fran: I am... uh, oui!
Chris: (laughs) Roger Federer almost sounded like he was from North Dublin there for just a second!
- Secret Diary: On Wednesdays, Ciara reads from her teenage diary, which Chris often finds hilarious.
- Stock Audio Clip: Chris's favourite is "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!" (from Fatal Deviation).
- Verbal Tic: Chris's "Ye!"