- Jennifer can be extremely creepy when she wants to be, most notably in her first post-possession scene◊. In addition, the moments before her reveal are almost unbearably tense.
- In the same scene, Needy grips Jennifer's wrist, only to drop it and back away in horror, implying that Jennifer no longer has a pulse.
- Jennifer's murder is horrific, what with her being tied down, unable to do anything but sob and beg for her life.
- The scene when the band kidnaps her is also just horribly unsettling. They take advantage of her shock to ply her with drink, then they bundle her into their van and drive off with her into the woods.
- The bar burning down is utterly horrifying. Several people die and we're treated to several shots of people being burned alive and trampled in the ensuing panic.
Nightmare Fuel / Jennifer's Body