Written and illustrated by Youha, this is a comedy manga series about Sayaka's weird friend who is totally in love with her. Or not?
This manga has examples of:
- Blatant Lies: No, Mako is not in love with Sayaka. Even if she thinks she's cute.
- Clingy Jealous Girl: When Sayaka asks the class representative if she could help her study for one of the upcoming exams, Mako is not pleased by it.
- Insistent Terminology: The very premise: Mako says or does something that implicates that she is in love with Sayaka, but she tries to assert that it is "normal."
- Meganekko: The class representative of Sayaka and Mako's class.
- Sleep Cute: Sayaka and Mako in Chapter 5 are sleeping together in Sayaka's room. However, Sayaka is not amused by this and immediately asks Mako if she did something funny to her. Mako denies it, but the end of the chapter shows that she took a picture of Sayaka's sleeping face.
- Umbrella of Togetherness: Mako pretends to have lost her umbrella so that she could walk together with Sayaka. Sayaka catches onto her plan, but decides to play along with it.