"Those Two Bad Guys" can refer to:
- Bantering Baddie Buddies: A duo of Faux Affably Evil villains who engage in humorous banter while committing crimes.
- Big Bad Duumvirate: Two major antagonists playing equally important roles in the same story.
- Bumbling Henchmen Duo: A pair of comically incompetent villains, typically working for a major villain.
- Dual Boss: A pair of video game bosses who are fought at the same time.
- Evil Duo: A pair of villains, one of whom is bossy and controlling, the other is simple-minded, corresponding to the Superego and the Id of the Freudian Trio.
- Siblings in Crime: Two siblings who perform crimes together.
- Villainous Friendship: A pair of villains that have an honest, friendly relationship with one another.
- Villainous examples of The Dividual: Two characters who are often or always seen together and act as one entity.
- Villainous examples of Those Two Guys: Inseparable duo of secondary characters who provide humorous commentary on the events happening around them.
If a direct wick has led you here, please correct the link so that it points to the corresponding article.