The Amazon may refer to different things on the site:
- The Amazon Rainforest: A Useful Notes page with factual information about the real life Amazon Rainforest.
- Don't Go Into the Woods: Forests portrayed as dangerous and ominous places.
- Enchanted Forest: A wondrous, ancient deep forest teeming with magic.
- Ghibli Hills: Gorgeous, untouched natural landscapes of wonder next to human settlements.
- Hungry Jungle: A jungle portrayed as deadly, savage and dangerous setting.
- Jungle Japes: Stock jungle settings in Video Games
- Wild Wilderness: A remote, pristine woodland that acts as a mysterious and ominous setting for the adventure.
- The Amazon warriors from Classical Mythology:
- Action Girl: A female fighter who engages in action, who many times may be part of or have her character be inspired by the Amazons.
- Amazon Brigade: A fighting unit of warrior women.
- Amazonian Beauty: A female character portrayed as attractive due to her athletic phisique.
- Amazon Chaser: A character finds a woman attractive because of her fighting skills.
- Lady Land: A place exclusively commanded and mostly populated by women, which may be inspired by the Amazons.
- No Guy Wants an Amazon: A male character refuses to date a woman who is stronger or better at fighting than he is.
- Amazon: An e-commerce, delivery and web services multinational company.
If a direct wick has led you here, please correct the link so that it points to the corresponding article.