Gray Eyes are a common eye color in some parts of the world, but they are not a trope. You may want one of these instead:
- Color-Coded Eyes or Meaningful Appearance: Gray eyes used for symbolism or characterization.
- Elemental Eye Colors: Gray eyes may symbolize water powers, wind powers, or exotic Elemental Powers such as metal or moon.
- Icy Gray Eyes: Grey-eyed characters are stern or emotionally distant.
- Innocent Gray Eyes: Grey eyes, often paired with blonde hair, as a symbol of innocence and purity.
- Prophet Eyes: Blank gray eyes show a character is a Blind Seer or has Psychic Powers.
- What Beautiful Eyes!: A character's beautiful eyes are a defining feature remarked upon by the narrative and/or other characters. In the real olden days, gray eyes were considered the absolute height of beauty.
If an internal wick led you to this page, please correct it to point to the correct page, or delete it altogether if it fits no trope.