WARNING: Spoilers are unmarked.
- Johnny Depp, after hearing that the horse who played Ichabod's mount was going to be put down after filming, refused to part with it and adopted it as his pet.
- The ending of the movie, with Ichabod, Katrina, and Young Masbath arriving in New York, ready to start their lives all over.
- Young Masbath's protectiveness of Katrina, and vice versa. Watch them closely in any action sequence.
- When the sight of severed heads is revealed in the Tree of the Dead, Katrina immediately shields him from it and comforts him.
- A very small scene is the Headless Horseman comforting his horse before it died after it was shot. He does it again after he get his head back.
- When the Hessian does get his head back, he turns to Ichabod and Katrina as if to attack them again. Instead, he just takes a moment to stare at them, as if silently thanking them for returning him to normal.
- Ichabod decides to leave town, because his usual thinking of "sense and reason" has been corrupted "by the spirit world". Katrina tries to reassure him.Katrina: Will you take nothing from Sleepy Hollow?Ichabod: Only a kiss. From a beautiful young woman, before she had seen my face or knew my name.Katrina: Yes. And without sense or reason.
- And him admitting Katrina might be a witch... for she has bewitched him. A mite corny, a bit awkward and utterly sweet.
- Katrina's sincere kindness for others is very sweet. She gives Ichabod a book of spells that clearly means a lot to her - as a token from her mother - purely to protect him when he goes courting danger.